I Am Gifted!TM Senior School Holiday Programme for 13 – 19 years old
Your child is now a teenager. This is the age where possibilities are limitless. Yet this is also the age where you’ll have a long list of worries such as peer pressure, self-esteem, future-planning, communication, time management, balancing schoolwork and CCAs etc.
It takes some of us a lifetime to find out what we want in life and how to achieve it; and by then, we might be in our thirties or forties. Your child can realise that earlier through I Am Gifted! Senior school holiday programme for age 13-19.
Your child will be in for five days of highly interactive, engaging and intense activities and games that will motivate them and push their potential. To ensure sustainability, the I Am Gifted! Senior school holiday programme also offers a support system consisting of over 115 hours of training, coaching and mentoring over 3 months.
(P.S. Is your child younger? Learn about our School Holiday Programme for Kids)
The I Am Gifted!™ Senior school holiday programme for teens is especially powerful for:
- Secondary 4 to 6 students who are about to enter Junior College or are preparing for O-levels, A-levels, and IB examinations.
- Secondary 1 to 3 students who wish to assimilate new concepts in order to successfully ace academic subjects at school.
- Students who struggle with self-confidence issues and wish to overcome their shyness
- Students who lack focus in classes because they are disinterested
- Students who are keeping up with their studies but lacks drive
- Students who love to make new friends and learn new concepts
- Children who want to build stronger bonds with their families
After attending this course, your child will be able to:
- Cut Study Hours by 80% and Still Achieve the A’s in School
- Memorise any 30 Words/Phrases in Just Minutes
- Confidently tackle exams and score A’s
- Read up to 5 times faster and 30% higher retention
- Have a BIG DREAM and Stop at NOTHING to Achieve It
- Speak In Front of a Hundred People Confidently
- Stop Saying “I Can’t do it” or “I Don’t Know” & Instead, Say “I MUST Do It!”
- Have Stronger, Better Relationships With Parents, Siblings & Friends
- Understand how to improve use of time
- Overcome challenges in life and strengthen focus and discipline
- Understand and communicate better, show respect and appreciation for siblings and parents
In the 5 day programme, your child will learn
- The Ultimate Success Formula
- 10 Step Success Formula For School
- 80 – 20 Rule
- Speed Reading Techniques
- Super Memory Strategies
- Sticky Note Making
- The Winner’s Mindset
- Empowering Beliefs
- Emotional State Management
- Nurturing Harmonious Relationships
- Nurturing The Genius In Your Child
- Simple Language Tricks to Win Your Child Over & Make Them See You As Their Best Buddies Without Them Knowing
- The Emotions That Drive Children
- Expressing Your Love For Your Child In A Way They Get
- A Child’s Model Of The World
- I Am Gifted! Senior Programme (4 days)
- Graduation ceremony for child and family
- Course materials: manual, colour pens, sketch pad
- Pre-attendance package (parents and child to complete before programme)
- Meals for Lunch and Dinner
- Graduate support system
We believe we have best study program because our graduates are entitled to:
- Optional: 5 week coaching sessions (extra fees apply)
- Invitations to quarterly empowerment workshops
- Invitations to quarterly parent excellence workshops
- Invitations to I Am Gifted! coach, work attachment training
- Unlimited programme re-attendance (extra fees may apply)
- Unlimited online mentoring by master trainers
Optional: subject specific tutoring at Adam Khoo Learning Centre for additional child development
Keen to enrol your child? Bring them for our FREE introductory workshop!
3-Hour Introductory Workshop for the I Am Gifted!™ School Holiday Programme
Come join us and discover how these simple skills and techniques can help improve your children’s attitude towards life and study!